When is the Box Office open?
The Box Office telephone line is open Monday-Friday 9am to 4pm. If you would like to purchase tickets in person, you can visit Thornden School's main reception during term time Monday-Friday 8am to 4pm. The Box Office is also open 45 minutes before curtain up.
What are the different ways I can purchase my tickets?
Tickets can be booked:
1. Over the phone, by ringing 023 8024 6555 (card payments only)
2. By visiting the main school reception (card, cash and cheque payments)
3. Online at www.thorndenhall.co.uk (card payments only)
4. At the Box Office on the event night (card, cash and cheque payments - it is advisable you ring ahead to check the seat availability)
Is there a booking fee?
Yes, there is an online arrangement fee of £1.50 or £1 for all telephone transactions. There is no longer any fee at the Box Office Counter.
How can I collect my tickets?
Tickets can be collected on the night of the performance in the box office or in the day time at the main school reception. Tickets booked online can be printed from home at no cost.
Do you offer refunds on tickets?
Unfortunately all tickets are non-refundable.
* if on the night the show is completely sold out and people still want to purchase tickets, tickets may then be refunded.
Is there parking?
Yes, there is lots of free parking at the Hall, including disabled parking.
Can I order drinks for the interval?
Interval drinks can be ordered in advance at the bar, before the start of the show. They will be ready to collect in the interval from opposite the bar.
Can I volunteer to help at the Hall?
Yes please! We have spaces available working behind the bar and as ushers - there are many benefits to make use of including discounted food and drink at the bar and free tickets to selected events.